1. 2017 Summer Reading Recommendations Letter Link:
Side 1: Letter with References
Side 2: Printed and Online Reading References for Parents
2. Accelerated Reader Home Connect Info:
3 Treasures 2011 Reading Series - Your child's textbook can be accessed online (at home) through the following program.
Click the link below to open the letter with instructions on how to access your child's reading textbook, Treasures, 2011 Series, and other grade level skills through ConnectEd:
**This letter was sent home the first week of school. If you can't find the letter containing the redemption code for accessing your child's grade level textbook, please contact your child's classroom teacher. The textbooks are grade and class specific.
4. Lexia Reading Core5 - Instruction Letter for Accessing at Home (available until August, 2017):
Important Note: Only students in Grades K - 4 received hard copy information on accessing and installing Lexia Reading Core5 at home. However, students in grades 5 and 6 can also access the program at home using the above letter.
5. Powerkids - Pennyslvania's Electronic Library
6. Moby Max - New, web-based curriculum at the DEC that teaches/reinforces various subject area skills and knowledge bases for Reading, English, Math, Science, and Social Studies.